Virtual Choir 5Deep Field
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there any way we can view each others’ submitted videos?
- How do I join the Virtual Choir?
- Where can I listen to Deep Field?
- What's the role of STScI?
- I haven’t sung in a choir before, can I join?
- Do I need to be able to read music to join Virtual Choir 5?
The Virtual Choir
- What is the Virtual Choir?
- Can anyone join the Virtual Choir?
- Do I get paid to be in the Virtual Choir?
- Who owns the Virtual Choir?
- How much does it cost to make a Virtual Choir?
- Who pays for the Virtual Choir?
- My video won't save
- Hardware Access Denied - why isn't my camera or microphone recognised?
- Help! I'm having trouble recording my video.
- What do I need to record and submit videos for VC5?
- Can I delete my submitted videos?
- What computer platforms does the VC5 project support?
- When is the deadline for submitting my video(s)?
- What is the difference between a Saved Video and a Submitted Video?
- Have I submitted a video?
- Are there any rules for what I can or cannot submit?
- How can I tell if I have saved and/or submitted videos?
- Where can I see how many videos I’ve saved and submitted?
- What are the file requirements for a profile photo?
- I’ve forgotten my password.
- I typed the wrong email address when I signed up. What do I do?
- I share an email address, can we still make separate accounts?
- I haven’t received my activation email. What do I do?
- How old do I have to be to join the Virtual Choir?
- What are VC5 badges?
- What are the hexagon badges I can see on the site?
- Where can I find out which badges I’ve already earned?
- How can I earn more badges?
- Can I still earn badges after my performance is submitted?
- How do I enter the Prize Draw?
Scientific Research Project: Music and Wellbeing
- What is the scientific research project?
- Who is running the research project?
- Who will see my answers to the research questionnaire?
- When will the research results be published?